Student CMS Evaluation Feedback Needed
It's not too late. You can still provide input to the Course Management System Evaluation Task Force. Experience Blackboard, Moodle, and Canvas now and take the student survey. Your feedback will be invaluable in helping the Course Management System Evaluation Task Force reach its recommendation. The student survey must be taken before 7:00 am, Thursday, March 31.
Only students who are taking a class that uses Moodle will be able to login here. If your course is using Moodle you will login with your SURF ID and Password. Try again on the class start date, and/or contact the instructor to find out if the class is using Moodle.
Visit the Online Course Schedule to learn more about online/hybrid classes: instructor name/e-mail, class start information, and more.
Need Help? Contact the Student Helpdesk
Student Success Workshops are workshops available free to MiraCosta students.
- Many instructors will use e-mail to contact you about your course - please check your e-mail address and update it in SURF as necessary (instructions | video). If you need assistance, contact the Student Helpdesk.
- Check out Student Success Workshops
- FREE online tutoring is available to MiraCosta students.
- Many of our courses are taught on Blackboard
- Use SURF to add or drop classes
- College Calendar of Events
- Visit the MCC Library online