Only students who are taking a class that uses Moodle will be able to login here. If your course is using Moodle you will login with your SURF ID and Password. Try again on the class start date, and/or contact the instructor to find out if the class is using Moodle.
Visit the Online Course Schedule to learn more about online/hybrid classes: instructor name/e-mail, class start information, and more.
Need Help? Contact the Student Helpdesk
Student Success Workshops are workshops available free to MiraCosta students.
Student Orientation to Online Learning
Presenter: Jim Julius
Are you taking an online or hybrid class this semester? Uncertain about what it takes to be a successful online student? Whether it's your first online class or you already have some experience, this one hour session will help you practice key skills and make you aware of important resources available to help you be your best online!
Wednesday, August 26 from 12 - 1 pm OC 1201
Tuesday, September 1 from 3 - 4 pm SAN 107
Wednesday, September 2 from 2:30 - 3:30 pm OC 1201
Thursday, September 3 from 12 - 1 pm ONLINE
Wednesday, September 9 from 9 - 10 am ONLINE
Wednesday, September 9 from 3:30 - 4:30 pm SAN 107
Thursday, September 10 from 12 - 1 pm OC 1201
- Many instructors will use e-mail to contact you about your course - please check your e-mail address and update it in SURF as necessary (instructions | video). If you need assistance, contact the Student Helpdesk.
- Check out Student Success Workshops
- FREE online tutoring is available to MiraCosta students.
- Many of our courses are taught on Blackboard
- Use SURF to add or drop classes
- College Calendar of Events
- Visit the MCC Library online