Only students who are taking the following classes for Spring 2018 will be able to log on to Moodle.
DNCE 100 1783
DNCE 100 2798
DNCE 105 2801
DNCE 105 2802
GEOG 101 1533
GEOG 101 1536
GEOG 101 2690
GEOG 101L 1537
GEOG 104 1538
MTEC 110 1935
If you are enrolled in a course listed above, click on the log in button and enter your SURF ID and Password. If you do not see your course once you have logged on, try again on the class start date. You may also want to contact your instructor to find out when the course will be available in Moodle.
Visit the Online Course Schedule to learn more about online/hybrid classes: instructor name/e-mail, class start information, and more. Looking for a different course? The majority of courses for Spring 2018 are on Canvas with a few on Blackboard.
Student Success Workshops are workshops available free to MiraCosta students.
- Many instructors will use e-mail to contact you about your course - please check your e-mail address and update it in SURF as necessary (instructions). If you need assistance, contact the Student Helpdesk.
- Check out Student Success Workshops
- FREE online tutoring is available to MiraCosta students.
- Many of our courses are taught on Canvas or Blackboard
- Use SURF to add or drop classes
- College Calendar of Events
- Visit the MCC Library online