Moodle at MiraCosta College
Only students who are taking a class that uses Moodle will be able to login here. If your course is using Moodle you will login with your SURF ID and Password. Try again on the class start date, and/or contact the instructor to find out if the class is using Moodle.
Student Orientation to Online Learning
Presenter: Jim Julius
Are you taking an online or hybrid class this semester? Uncertain about what it takes to be a successful online student? Whether it's your first online class or you already have some experience, this one hour session will help you practice key skills and make you aware of important resources available to help you be your best online!
|Tuesday||August 19||02:00 - 03:00 pm||SAN 107||San Elijo|
|Wednesday||August 20||12 :00 - 01:00 pm||OC 1201||Oceanside|
|Thursday||August 21||05:30 - 06:30 pm||OC 1201||Oceanside|
|Tuesday||August 26||02:00 - 03:00 pm||OC 1201||Oceanside|
|Thursday||August 28||05:30 - 06:30 pm||SAN 107||San Elijo|
|Thursday||September 4||12 :00 - 01:00 pm||OC 1201||Oceanside|
|Thursday||September 4||05:30 - 06:30 pm||ONLINE||Online|
|Tuesday||October 14||01:00 - 02:00 pm||OC 1201||Oceanside|
|Thursday||October 16||05:30 - 06:30 pm||ONLINE||Online|
- Many instructors will use e-mail to contact you about your course - please check your e-mail address and update it in SURF as necessary (instructions | video). If you need assistance, contact the Student Helpdesk.
- Check out Student Success Workshops (view schedule | more info)
- FREE online tutoring is available to MiraCosta students.
- Many of our courses are taught on Blackboard
- Use SURF to add or drop classes
- College Calendar of Events
- The Chariot Student Newspaper is online.
- Visit the MCC Library online